You must read before booking the Courses:
Included in the Courses Fees
- Pick-up from Airport (if Amora can't come to pick you up in person, she will send someone who she really trust)
- Students studying the BBDC either per levels or the complete course, once the exams are corrected, they will get a private school Level Certificate for the highest level achieved, and International BellyDance Level Certificate will be issued to the student home, in no more than 3 months period (as needs to be send by United Nations Dance Department and takes time).
- 1st year Membership fee to get registered in the international System of Dance Certifications.
- The Show Test expenses are covered in this fee.
- Students get a library of Arabian music and dancers videos that they will need to use during the course.
- Extra Workshops with other famous dance or music teachers at the BBDC Professional Level
Not included in the Courses Fees
- Health or Traveling insurance, all students must get their insurance before traveling. You are responsible of your own health and safety.
- All students must get a Tourist Visa to come, we are not responsible of your visas, so we do not provide with any letters.
- Accommodation. We advise you to get a flat instead of a hotel, so you can have space to rehearse, and in case not many students in the group course, then the course can take place at your flat. Recommended website for renting entire home around the world: www.AirBnb.com or share home with other women www.couchsurfing.com
- Transport inside the city or traveling around the country
- If you want Amora Shams to travel with you, you must cover all her expenses, included the touristic visits.
- Your Touristic Visits to Museums and Sites, like Pyramids, Temples, etc. depending on the city. Please note that if you are a current student with your International Student ID, you get a 50% discount on the entrances to the Touristic Sites in Egypt.
- Enjoying the Egyptian Night Life with Shaabi and Baladi parties in Cairo
- Egyptian Dance Shows with live music in Cairo
- Visit to BellyDance Costume Shops & Factories